5 Town Square
Murrieta, CA 92562
Monday through Friday
8 am to 4 pm
Like us on Facebook!
On Site Facilities
- 1,200 square foot lounge including widescreen TV, chairs
- 2,000 square foot multi-purpose room for classes, workshops, and meals
- Educational room for computer classes and usage (high-speed internet access)
The $2.5 million 9,000 square foot Senior Center provides services to the senior residents of Murrieta. The centers serves as a gathering place for the city's more than 12,000 residents who are 50 years and older. It is the city's first facility dedicated exclusively to seniors.
- To foster unity among area resident Seniors thru socializing, participation, and learning
- To provide workshops on arts and crafts / hobbies
- To provide exercise programs and recreational geared toward Seniors
- To host informative visits from representatives from the AARP Office on Aging, and other related business which serve the senior community in general
- Legal Aide - First and third Thursday of each month MUST make appointment
- Veterans Benefits - Second and fourth Wednesday of each month from 8 am to noon
- Parkinson's Support Group - Fourth Wednesday of each month at 1 pm
- Blood Pressure and Glucose Screenings - Second Wednesday of each month from 10:30 to 11:30 am
Dial-A-Ride provides discounted curb-to-curb transportation for senior residents (Age 60 & above or Disabled) who reside in either Murrieta or Temecula, to destination points within these two city limits. To Find out more information or to schedule a pick-up please call (800) 795-7887.