5 Town Square
Murrieta, CA 92562
(951) 304-PARK ( 7275)
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Like us on Facebook!
On Site Facilities
- Enjoy visiting or watching a movie in the 1,200 square foot lounge which features a widescreen TV.
- Spend time in the 2,000 square foot multi-purpose room where you can take a class, workshops, or enjoy a meal.
- Learn in the Educational room through computer classes and hands on usage (high-speed internet access).
- Get healthy in the new fitness room expansion which is now open! You must be trained on exercise machines and sign a Code of Conduct prior to the use of machines.
The $2.5 million, 9,000 square foot Senior Center provides services to the senior residents of Murrieta. The center serves as a gathering place for the City's more than 12,000 residents who are 50 years and older. It is the City's first facility dedicated exclusively to seniors.
No membership is required however, you must fill out an emergency card prior to attending.
Drop in to check out the many activities and events that take place at the Senior Center every day. Additional senior services may be found by contacting Riverside County's Office on Aging. To find out the latest activities, the Senior Center offers a monthly newsletter to keep you on track. Finally, see how much fun participants are having by looking through the center's photo album.
- To foster unity among our more mature resident by socializing, participating in events, and learning new skills.
- To provide workshops on arts and crafts, hobbies, and other areas of interest.
- To provide exercise programs and recreational opportunities geared toward seniors.
- To host informative visits from representatives with AARP, the Office on Aging, and other related businesses which serve the senior community.
- Legal Aide - First and third Thursday of each month with Anita Milner and the fourth Thursday of the month with Jeff Nickerson & Amy Fisher. To attend you MUST make an appointment.
- Veterans Benefits - Second and fourth Wednesday of each month from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Parkinsons Support Group - Fourth Wednesday of each month at 1 p.m.
- Notary - Second Tuesday of each month at 9 a.m. To meet you must make an appointment. The cost is $9 per document.
- Medical Power of Attorney - Second Thursday of each month at 10:30 a.m.
Dial-A-Ride provides discounted curb-to-curb transportation for senior residents (age 65+ or the disabled) who reside in either Murrieta or Temecula, to destination points within these two city limits. To find out more information or to schedule a pick-up, please call (800) 795-7887.