The Murrieta Senior Center is turning 10 years old
Come help us celebrate at this week long event starting on Monday, August 31 - Friday, September 4. Each day we will be doing something different and fun. so come out during lunchtime and help us celebrate our birthday! See flyer for more details Murrieta Senior Center Turning 10
"Aging with Awareness"
Come join us for a special presentation on various benefits and resources that are available to seniors. You will be given a FREE Senior Resource and Benefit Packet with answers to question listed below and much, much more. You will also receive a FREE File of Life and learn about the 25 Documents.
1. Is there a Veterans benefit that will cover non-reimbursable medical costs? (must qualify)
2. How much are assisted livings and what does in-home care cost?
3. What should I put in a disaster supply kit?
4. what are the top 67 things I need to do during the hardest day of my life?
5. Is there a traveling podiatrist that can come to my home?
6. Is there a traveling hair stylist that comes to my home?
7. How do I get up from a fall?
All these questions and more will be answered at this very valuable presentation, don't miss out!!! Wednesday, September 9 from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Sponsored by Arbor Hospice & Hemet Hospice
Young at Heart
The Office on Aging will be sponsoring this talk on how to make healthy food choices, and how to read food labels. All attendees will receive a free incentive. Tuesday, September 15 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Class of the Month
We will explore a variety of techniques with this fun and versatile medium! You do not need to be an experienced artist to attend. Most supplies provided for class use. Brushes are available for purchase. Classes are $68.00 per session and each session is 4 weeks long. Must pre-register prior to the start of class.